TORPOL RUNNING TEAM
TORPOL RUNNING TEAM is made up of the Company’s employees who combine their passion for running with helping those in need. Each run they participate in is charity event. The team debuted in 2016 in Business Run Poznań – the largest charity run in Poland organized by the Poland Business Run Foundation, from which funds are donated to support people after amputation.
So far, the running team has participated in the following running events:
- Poznań Business Run (2016-2021 editions),
- EKIDEN Poznań marathon relay (2018-2021 editions),
- Santa’s Run – support for the Orphanage in Wągrowiec (2018),
- Forest Run (2019-2020 editions),
- The 10×10 relay for the Wielkopolska Cup on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of regaining independence and the outbreak of the Greater Poland Uprising (2018).