As a socially responsible company, TORPOL S.A. whithin its CSR policy, may provide support in the form of donations to entities carrying out activities for the benefit of their local communities, in particular when the place of such entities coincides with the area of our company’s business operations. Donations may be requested by both natural and legal persons. Support of this kind may be granted only in exceptional situations and it does not constitute a permanent element of the company’s activity.
Rules of application, processing and granting of donations
- A donation can be granted in the form of a cash benefit in Polish zloty or donations in kind with a market value in Polish zloty.
- All fees, costs and taxes associated with granting and transferring a donation, regardless of its form, are borne by the parties in accordance with the applicable laws.
- The basic regulations governing the conclusion of donation agreements are the provisions of Art. 888-902 of the Civil Code and the Articles of Association of TORPOL S.A.
- Granting a donation is only possible on the basis of a resolution adopted by the Company’s Management Board and a donation agreement concluded thereunder. The donation agreement should contain provisions allowing the Company to verify whether the use of in-kind donations and the use of cash benefits is consistent with the declared purpose.
- In the case of concluding an agreement for a cash donation, it should include, in particular, the donee’s obligation as to the manner of using the donation granted.
- Requests for donations shall be considered on the basis of an individual application submitted to the Company’s Management Board containing, at a minimum:
– full company name, address, KRS no., NIP of the applicant, and in case of a natural person – name, address and PESEL,
– contact information to the applicant or the applicant’s representative authorized by law to represent the applicant in the matter of applying for a donation,
– information whether the entity applying for a donation is an organization referred to in Article 3 (2) or (3) of the Act of 24 April 2003 on public benefit activity and volunteering (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 450, as amended), which runs socially useful activity in the sphere of public tasks, defined in Article 4 of this Act, together with documents confirming its status and an extract from the National Court Register,
– information whether the entity is or is not a Public Finance Sector entity,
– copies of documents regulating the legal status of the entity (e.g. articles of association, agreement),
– detailed specification as to the purpose for which the applicant intends to use the donation,
– in case of applying for a donation in cash, the amount of the donation proposed by the applicant,
– in case of having documented expenses related to the subject of the donation and the purpose specified in the application for the donation, please attach copies of these to the application.
- The Company accepts paper applications, submitted in person or through postal operators to the following address: TORPOL S.A. – Social Communication Office, ul. św. Michała 43; 61-119 Poznań, or sent in an electronic version to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications submitted in person or by a postal service provider must be addressed directly to the Office of Public Relations with a note „Wniosek o darowiznę”.
- The request for donation is reviewed by the Office of Public Relations and then submitted to the Management Board. The time for responding to the request is 30 days from the moment of its submission, while the lack of feedback within the aforementioned period is equivalent to negative consideration of the request.
- The Company reserves the right to respond only to selected applications, leaving others unanswered.
- The Company is not obliged to return the submitted documentation to the applicant after the completion of the proceedings related to the granting of the donation, whereas the rejected applications are permanently destroyed without undue delay, no later than within 30 days from the date of their receipt by the Company.
- The amount of the cash donation granted by the Company shall not necessarily be equal to the amount indicated in the submitted application.
For questions about donations, please contact the Social Communication Office.